Design and production of digital artwork for application to glazing of entry lobby and meeting room. This new artwork compliments the exisiting Kaya Wanju entry statement and mural work completed in 2020. Linear patterns designed by Buffie fill the semi-transparent background layer. Plant and animal forms by Darren are overlaid in opaque vinyl. The afternoon sunlight bathes the walls and floor of the lobby in washes of colour.
Kaya Wanju 2.0
- LOCATION: Stan & Jean Perron Child Avocacy Centre, 1 Watertank Way, Midland.
- YEAR: July, 2022
- CLIENT: Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc.
- ARTISTS: Darren Hutchens and Buffie Corunna, assisted by Elien Dauwe - digital artwork production and Kingman visual - print production and installation.
- MEDIUM: Digital print to adhesive vinyl.
- AREA: Total area approx 30 sq/m.
- BUDGET: $10k budget
- CATEGORY: Digital Artwork, Murals